.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Watching the Movie Baraka

Watching Baraka was both a worthwhile and perturbful experience. When I say painful, I dont hateful it was physic solelyy painful for me to position there but I call back that it was hard for me to work at a lot of what was sledding on in the tear because of what it meant to me. The scenes were so powerfull that they could take me bottom to 2 years past when I was struggling with depression. It make me feel nostalgic or so something that was so unhealthy. However, the cinematography and contrivance of the video made it all worth it, it showed me so some(prenominal) different sides of mankindity; it showed us the nontextual matter of being human and the art of our earth. It was funny to me that this non-narrative film was released in 1992, it was funny that a film from 22 years ago still affiliated with its audience of today, it still connected with the me and Im unsloped 16. Maybe change push aside happen physically to our human being but our emotions will ever so coincide. \nThe first scene that in reality hit me was the scene of the cry stage, at 51:02 from Chapter 13, Chickens. When I first saw the emit face, I instantly cerebration of art. Youre probably thinking why I thought of art right? Well, its because during my teach years especially passim year.10 and 11, majority of my artwork consisted of screaming faces. It signified the pain and the struggles that herald with life, it signified the struggles I went through with depression and anxiety, it explained so a lot I cant explain with words. At the metre art was my emotional button and that scene registered with me so well. visual perception that screaming face in motion gave me goose bumps because until now without the explanation through words, the pain was so clear. But that face didnt just mean pain, it meant more and so I started think about how mayhap it signified how everything was moving at such a firm pace, how industrialisation was and is taking over our liv es and maybe its snip to slow it down. To keep it short, it explained the importation ...

No comments:

Post a Comment